My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Construction Litigation, Contract Law, Business Litigation & Surety & Fidelity Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Wendell L. Jones Attorney at Law, I advocate for clients in Construction Litigation, Contract Law and Business Litigation cases. Based in Louisville, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Greater Louisville Kentucky area. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Wendell L. Jones Attorney at Law has a thorough understanding of Kentucky law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Insurance Defense: I am an insurance defense attorney that represents insurance companies and self-insured corporations in cases involving insurance claims, insurance coverage issues, subrogation and more. I am dedicated to providing your company with experienced and knowledgeable representation.
- Mediation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. I am an experienced mediator who helps businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than going to trial.
- Creditors’ Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. I am dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. I explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
When you retain the services of Wendell L. Jones Attorney at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Louisville law firm today
Wendell L. Jones Attorney at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Louisville. Call the firm at 502-702-0041 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.